bravecto 1 month for dogs
bravecto 1 month is a tasty pork-flavoured chew for dogs that provides a month of effective protection, treatment, and prevention against flea infestation, brown dog ticks, and demodex mites. this product is especially designed to protect puppies 8 weeks of age and older.
hence, you can rest assured that your adorable pets are protected as they grow into happy dogs free from nasty fleas and ticks. bravecto 1 month contains the same active ingredient as the bravecto chew (fluralaner), just in a smaller dose enough to provide 1 month’s protection.
bravecto 1 month key benefits:
- starts to kill fleas within 4 hours.
- guarantees safety for dogs from 8 weeks of age and as little as 2.2lbs.
- approved to kill gulf coast tick, deer tick, american dog tick, lone star tick, brown dog tick.
- provides protection against heartworm diseases.
- treat and control intestinal worms.
- proven protection against heartworm disease, ticks & fleas, and roundworms & hookworms in just one monthly dose.
why trust bravecto 1 month for your dogs
- this product has a rapid onset of action that kills newly emerged adult fleas before they can even lay eggs.
- it reduces the incidence of flea allergy dermatitis (fad) by controlling adult fleas.
- a single dose provides effective treatment and control of pre-existing ticks within 24 hours.
- bravecto 1 month provides treatment and control of brown dog tick and demodex mites.
- simple dosing (give chew at or around the same time you feed your pet).
- safe to use in puppies from 8 weeks of age and 4.4lbs bodyweight. nb: safety not established in breeding, pregnant or lactating dogs.