Oravet Dental Chews Dog Small
OraVet Dental Hygiene Chews have been clinically shown to reduce plaque and tartar growth in addition to halitosis (bad breath). There is a special ingredient in these chews called delmopinol, which forms a barrier on the teeth, preventing bacteria from attaching. As soon as your dog chews, this ingredient is released throughout the mouth, reducing the buildup of plaque and tartar.
- 1 Chew Per Day.
- For dogs 6 months and older.
- Reduces plaque and tartar growth.
- Contains special ingredient - delmopinol which prevents bacteria from attaching.
- Extra Small: for dogs up to 4.5kg
- Small: for dogs 4.5 - 11kg
- Medium: for dogs 11 - 23kg
- Large: for dogs 23kg or over
Why Buy from CanadaVet
No Rx Required
Dedicated Call Center - Our friendly staff ready to help on your inquiries, on the phone and emails
Online pet supplies sales since 1999, we create not imitate
Authentic & original products with satisfaction guarantee
Easy and fun to use website
Real vet (Dr Mark) on duty
Our guarantee to you