Inca Sulfa 3 Cage Birds Treatment Solution 125 mL
Inca Sulfa 3 is a safe antibiotic formula designed to treat the treatment of bacterial enteritis sensitive to sulfonamides, respiratory disease ('Coryza'), one eyed cold (Chlamydia), and coccidiosis in ornamental cage birds such as canaries, budgerigars, finches, cockatoos, and doves.
This product is registered for ornamental birds only.
- Quick and effective at eliminating infection.
- Safe to give repeatedly over the course of 5-7 days.
- Completely safe to use according to recommended dosage.
- Easily added to water for stress-free preparation and administration.
- Available in 125ml and 250ml.
- 6mL per litre of clean drinking water daily
- Clean cage thoroughly to prevent reinfection
- Do not use in birds produced for eggs or meat.
- Repeat each day for 5 - 7 days
- Read and follow all directions on this items bottle before use.
120g/L Sulfathiazole. 40g/L Sulfadimidine. 40g/L Sulfamerazine
It comes ready to add to water and should replace your bird's daily drinking supply. Inca Sulfa 3 should not be given to birds bred to produce eggs and meat. As with any medication, you should seek health advice from a vet if you are unsure how to use this medication. Not to be used in food producing species of birds. Read and follow all directions on this items bottle before use.
Why Buy from CanadaVet
No Rx Required
Dedicated Call Center - Our friendly staff ready to help on your inquiries, on the phone and emails
Online pet supplies sales since 1999, we create not imitate
Authentic & original products with satisfaction guarantee
Easy and fun to use website
Real vet (Dr Mark) on duty
Our guarantee to you