Adaptil Calm Dog Collar Medium-Large
Adaptil Calm Dog Collar Medium-Large
DID YOU KNOW?
Mother dogs communicate with their puppies through natural chemical signals, or pheromones. These pheromones are scientifically called Dog Appeasing Pheromones (DAP). These pheromones are odorless messages and are only perceived by dogs, not cats or people.
ADAPTIL replicates these pheromones, providing comfort and security to dogs of all ages. This helps dogs and puppies to feel reassured and relaxed in challenging situations, reducing signs of stress and anxiety.
HOW DOES ADAPTIL WORK?
Using these pheromones, ADAPTIL helps dogs to feel as comforted and secure with their new family as they did with their mother. ADAPTIL promotes better socialisation and learning to help puppies develop into confident, well-adjusted adults.
Also reassuring for adult dogs, the dog appeasing pheromones in ADAPTIL help dogs feel reassured and relaxed in challenging situations.
ADAPTIL Calm On-The-Go Collar is an excellent solution to help your dog stay comforted and reassured outdoors and on the go, in situations like loud noises, training, boarding and fears.
- Brings you and your dog closer, by providing constant reassurance to your dog
- Clinically proven, Veterinary used and recommended
Easy to use
Just put the collar around your dog's neck and adjust it. Then leave the collar on your dog continuously (except during bathing and swimming in a chlorinated pool and replace once your dog is dry). When ADAPTIL Calm On The Go Collar comes in contact with the dog's skin, the dog's body temperature warms the collar and promotes the diffusion of pheromones into the local environment.
Good to know
- Each collar provides 4 weeks (30 days) of constant support
- Medium-Large size collar fits neck up to 62.5 cm, for dogs up to approximately 50 kg
- Ensure constant reassurance to your dog by using a new collar every month
- A lot of dog owners start to see results within the first 7 days with their dog. However, every dog is unique. Depending on how long the signs have been present and how severe the signs may be, it may take longer to see effects. We recommend using ADAPTIL Calm On The Go Collar for at least one month.
- The diffusion of pheromones has been tested on 70 dogs with various hair lengths: short, medium, long. Hair length has no impact on diffusion.
- Place a finger in the plastic loop situated in the inside of the collar close to the buckle
- Using this loop pull the thin plastic to uncoil the collar
- Fasten the collar
- Place over your dog's head to fit loosely around the neck
- Tighten the collar to fit snugly with your dog's skin
- You should be able to place no more than 2 fingers between the collar and your dog's neck
- Ensure the collar is fixed inside the buckle
- Cut off the excess portion of the collar
If your dog's behaviour is not related to stress, ADAPTIL will not help.
If your dog's behaviour is due to a lack of proper training (hyperactivity, over-excitement), ADAPTIL will not help.
If your dog's behaviour is due to a lack of stimulation in the environment, ADAPTIL will not help.
If your dog is house soiling due to a lack of toilet training or due to medical reasons, ADAPTIL will not help. It is important to consult a veterinarian to rule out any potential medical issues in your dog.
ADAPTIL will not help and should never be used in case of aggression towards humans or other dogs. In such situations, we strongly recommend consulting your veterinarian or a veterinary behaviourist.
Do not put another collar or a bandana between ADAPTIL Calm On The Go Collar and your dog's skin, as it will block the contact and therefore inhibit the release of pheromones.
Do not fix a lead on the ADAPTIL Calm On The Go Collar, as it would not resist the tension and would fall off.
Why Buy from CanadaVet
No Rx Required
Dedicated Call Center - Our friendly staff ready to help on your inquiries, on the phone and emails
Online pet supplies sales since 1999, we create not imitate
Authentic & original products with satisfaction guarantee
Easy and fun to use website
Real vet (Dr Mark) on duty
Our guarantee to you