Activyl Spot-On for Cats controls flea infestations for at least 4 weeks after treatment.
Displaying items 1 - 2 of 2
Activyl for Cats Description:
Activyl® is a new spot-on flea treatment that works through bioactivation. This means it only switches on inside the flea, to deliver full flea-killing power.
Activyl® breaks the flea life cycle and prevents reinfestation
Fleas can quickly become a significant problem for dogs and cats and the rest of the family. Since each female flea can produce 40 to 50 eggs or more a day, even just a few fleas can infest your entire home in a matter of days.
Apply Activyl® monthly to break the flea life cycle. This:
- Ensures that the fleas that jump onto your pet will soon stop feeding, be paralysed and die
- Kills eggs and larvae in the environment and prevents reinfestation
- Helps in the management of pets that develop itchy skin (flea allergy dermatitis or FAD) due to flea bites
Kills fleas fast
Activyl® starts to work quickly after it is applied. Studies show that Activyl® kills 90% of fleas within 12 hours of first application. Thereafter, Activyl® kills 99% of newly arriving fleas within 8-12 hours for a full month.
Activyl® is approved for use in:
- Dogs and puppies over 4 lb, from 8 weeks of age.
- Cats and kittens from 8 weeks of age.